
I mean, seriously, WHY must she stand in this basket that nicely holds all the remotes? Why must she dump them ALL out and stand IN the basket? It's not like it's comfortable or makes her taller to see the TV!
She plays IN her toy basket that I have in the living room. She will pull everything out, then sit in it and play. I have pics of this somewhere, but can't find them at the moment. She can't sit by her toy basket and play....she must be IN it!
Yesterday when I was cleaning one room she was in another making a mess. It's a constant thing. If she's in the kitchen she's pulling stuff out of the drawers. If she's in her brothers' room she's pulling books off the shelf or pulling shoes out of the closet. It doesn't matter where she is, she's making a mess!! Yesterday I had to pull the baby jail out so I could actually get some cleaning done!! I know the boys went through this phase too. I just forgot about it. Don't get me wrong, she's a fun loving girl....she just keeps me on my toes!!!
I will blog about the mounds of snow we have in a bit. Andrew just got home from school and snacks are in order!!
1 comment:
This is funny and I feel your pain! It actually IS worse with Eli, since D and J had only just now started crawling at this point and would not walk till months later! And he is SO obsessed with dangerous things like plugs/outlets, he even pulls chemicals out of the "child safety locked" cabinets!!! Uhg! I can't turn my back on the boy! I have to gate him up just to vacuum! I feel ya! It's a mess around here! Cute though!
Post a Comment