I found these pics on my camera and thought they were too cute not to share.
One morning the boys were playing with their Ipods and Claire had to join.
She got a little bored....
and decided to clean out Andrew's ear!
Claire and her new hat!!
Some mornings Blake will play on the computer and I love it because it entertains Claire too!
4 comments:
Love the pics, and love the hat :)
Very cute! What game is he playing there? I have reluctantly started letting the kids play on my laptop, they have been playing in Leapworld, they have Explorers. I can hardly keep Eli from pulling the cords out! I do love that hat! Where did you get it? Daisy loves all kinds of hats!
Love the hat! Jae loves watching Jack on the computer, but she wants to sit In the chair with him. Lol. Hope the kiddos are feeling better! Oh, and I love the one below of c and the baby doll!
Thanks y'all! I just got that hat in when we got home so she hasn't worn it much, but when she does we get stopped about it. lol. I'm starting a trend in NE! :) It's fun b/c you can change the flower out!
Shawn Ann, I emailed you @ your yahoo address!
Post a Comment