When Claire was taking her bath yesterday I had to pull out the camera because she reminded me of Blake. I KNOW I blogged about it, but can't find the pic to prove it. Anyway, Blake went through a phase of sucking on the washcloth when he would take a bath and now Claire has started doing it. I promise the girl can drink from a cup. Don't know what it is with the nasty bath water that she likes!!
Andrew saw me taking a pic of Claire and wanted in on the action. Little did he know that Blake was behind him. This just made me laugh.
It's been as low as 48 the last couple of nights and we've pulled our the footed jammies.
So, I had to take some pics of the kiddos...
and Claire was being a spaz when I was trying to take her pic!
Tonight is warmer, but the boys insisted on wear their footed jammies. Not sure why Andrew likes them so much. He's really getting too big for them.
8 comments:
1 - jae sucks on the washcloth too and it grosses me out!! i take it away from her. ugh.
2. josh and i both love that pic of blake in the background - hilarious. like he automatically knew the camera was out - lol
3. 97 here.
are you trying to rub it in...48 degrees! i'm so jealous. i am burning up day & night! i think i'm going to freeze the rest of my family out of the house at night :) they are all precious!
Awe how fun! I haven't got the footed pj's out for Eli yet! Don't you find it hard for the older ones to get up and use the potty by themselves at night wearing those though! D and J haven't wore them since they stopped wearing diapers! They might do better now, since they are more coordinated and better potty trained! Maybe we will have to try this winter! ;)
megan, yes! i want you to be jealous now b/c when i have 20 inches of snow in a couple of months you WON'T be jealous. :) it was warmer today tho.
shawn ann, andrew is tall so he has more room...just unzips more. blake isn't as tall so we had a lesson and he really has to push his underware down. he's done fine w/ it. your kids will do fine, i'm sure.
and jill, yes that is SO blake!! i think that's what made it so funny to me. he's just a silly kid like that.
Ah, well, you'll soon find out it's different with a girl....they have to take it all off, not just unzip! Ha!
They are so precious! I just want to eat them up. Especially the just after the bath pictures.
jill, there will be no eating of my children. ;)
Post a Comment