Saturday, August 07, 2010

a week in pics...

Andrew got a hold of the camera and decided to take a picture of himself with his little animals. And...

a picture of Blake playing the Wii.
I figure there will be lots of Wii playing come November!!

Claire played with Mr. Duck in the tub...

and watched Daddy take the fort apart!! (yes, those legs are chunky!)
Yesterday, I took the kids by the Disney Store since we don't have one in NE and they LOVE that place. Andrew had some birthday money to spend and has been DYING for this turtle....
I tried to talk Blake into getting a stuffed animal (not sure what came over me because I'm not a huge fan of stuffed animals) because they were on sale when you buy two.
Blake got two cars instead, but would only pose with one...
So, I decided to get Claire a Minnie Mouse and save it for her when she gets older...
but the girl would NOT give it back to me!
She CRIED when I took it away to pay for it! So much for giving it to her when she's older! Well, someone is stinking up the joint!...

5 comments:

jill said...

i love chunky baby legs!!!!!!! <3

Shandra said...

jill, are you calling my kid fat?? :)

jill said...

oh lord here we go again!!! hahaha

and if i were calling her fat, i'd be calling my own baby fat!! her legs are quite roly :)

Shandra said...

i won't even comment on my own legs! :)

Shawn Ann said...

Look at that girl standing up! Eli is pulling himself up all over the place now! Uh! Can't even keep up! Boy, she looks tall sitting in that chair!