Claire had a couple of 1st this week....
she started cereal

played in her
exersaucer
and enjoyed it

took a bath like a big girl in her tub!

And used her new Cutesy towel!!

And the reason we don't have pics of these boys...

We took a quick trip to AR and this was the only pic I took! I'm a loser!! Blake got to sit in the back with Andrew and thought he was a big boy. They had fun back there!!
4 comments:
I can't believe how much Claire is changing. She's growing up so fast and she is sooooo adorable. I think the 0-6 month stage is when they change the most. I know because of all of my vast experience :)
wow thats a lot of firsts! Eli rolled just one time this week but that is about it! He has been using his exersaucer for a bit now and he is just a BIG boy! Too big for a sink bath in quite a long time! We haven't done cereal yet, but if you want to get technical, he gets some in one bottle a day and one teeny spoon of applesauce to take meds with. Other than that, no solids yet. She is such a cutie patootie!
She is such a cutie! The exersaucer is great! Colton loves his and will play for 20-30 minutes now. That is like FOREVER for a mommy, right!?!
I can't believe how much Claire looks like Blake. So sweet!
Post a Comment