This will be a boring post. But here are some pics of the kiddos!
Claire's getting big!! She is one happy and content little girl! We are having so much fun with her!! And I'm having fun shopping for her!
The weather here has been AWESOME! I hate to brag, but it's just been so nice! The boys have had so much fun playing outside. Andrew was so excited to have a picnic.
I must say the boys got to pick out their outfits this day since we were staying home. :)
I'm trying to teach Andrew to feed Claire. :) Okay, not really, but it would be nice!
4 comments:
How cute!
I am jealous of your nice days! We have had a few and we have made good use of them getting outside a bit! Daisy and Jacob are starting to be able to go out by themselves a bit in the back yard! But I feel so nervous cause our main living level is on the top floor and I feel so far from them in case I am needed! I guess I need to learn to let them do their own thing eventually.
We LOVE picnics at our house!
love it!!! claire is such a little doll!! and looks alot like b in that last pic. cant wait to see those silly boys!
That's not a boring post. I love seeing pictures of your kids. I'm so glad that the spring weather is here.
The weather has been nice here, too. We have been spending a lot of time and I love it. My boys choose wind pants every time I let them choose what they want to wear. They just like to be comfortable.
Post a Comment