Sunday, January 10, 2010

claire update

Well, Miss Claire is getting big...in more ways than one! She'll be 8 weeks tomorrow :( and will be two months on the 16th. I can't believe how fast it's going.
She does enjoy her tummy time...and looking at herself in the mirror...such a girl!
She enjoys her bumbo....even if it's blue!
And loves to watch, smile and coo at her brothers.
We all went to church this morning.
This was the only decent pic Matt got of her all dressed up.

She stayed with us the whole time and aside from getting the hiccups during the middle of service...she was great!

The last two nights she went 8 hrs and I'm hoping she keeps it up. We'll see! She has a cold and once she gets rid of it she'll be moving to her bed and out of her bassinet! Maybe then she'll stretch it longer.

10 comments:

jill said...

ohhhhh so precious!!! LOVE the dress!! and jae has that same blue bumbo :) she understands - ha!!

Carrie said...

Too sweet!!! She is growing too fast! Thanks for the update--she is precious!!

jill said...

How cute is she? I can't believe she is already 2 months old! And I think she is the spitting image of you. Does everyone say that?

Shawn Ann said...

Yep she does look like you! And I am soooo Jealous you get 8 hours out of her!!!!
Last night Eli did 7 hours then 5! So, bed at 8, up at 3, and up at 8....though mommy had to stretch it a bit with the paci but it worked!

Shandra said...

jill...CARTER'S!! :)

carrie...thanks! hope you are doing well. i need to email and catch up w/ you.

jill p...at first everyone thought matt. at church everyone said me except one person.

shawn ann...yeah, i had to put the passy in once, but that was it. we'll see how she does tonight. took her to the doc for her cold and she has fluid in both ears. :(

Anonymous said...

How much fun are you having dressing a baby girl? She is just too cute!

Ashley Chandler said...

Awww she is so precious :)
I can't believe she is already 2 months, time flies. What a beauty.

meredith said...

Umm, ok that was me that left that comment from North Monroe. I guess I was logged in wrong.

cheryl said...

She already looks so much bigger than when we were there just a short time ago! Wow! They do grow up way too fast!! She's too cute...and she looks just like YOU!

Shandra said...

thanks y'all! meredith, that was funny. i was wondering who north monroe was. for some reason blogger has stopped emailing me when people leave comments. not sure why. and cheryl, i know she's getting BIG! :)