Claire got to wear her jeans to the doctors the other day. She definitely thought she was stylin'! Poor thing...she had a cold for a week and a half and come to find out she had fluid behind both ears. :( She wasn't fussy, but had been waking in the middle of her naps. So, I wondered if something was up. She's doing much better today. 
For some reason this picture won't turn the right way, but Claire wanted to show off her Mary Jane socks...
Look what these troublemakers did...
They wanted to take a bath with their colors Santa brought. I specifically told them "DO NOT COLOR ON THE TILE!!!" Gotta love how they listen! And their water is dirty looking from the colors...my children aren't THAT dirty!! :)
8 comments:
Wow! They got it up pretty high. We have tried the bath crayons, but I have to say I am not a huge fan. If you don't wash it off right away, you have to scrub to get it off. My 14 year old brother once left me a mural to clean when he stayed with us.
that's funny, meredith. and yeah, at first andrew tired to tell me that he didn't do it. then he was all...well, don't be mad. :) kinda gave himself away coloring that high.
Yea, Ava loves those as well, but I agree about them being a pain to get off if they're left on. And I just throw away black and red. I can't believe how much Claire looks just like you guys from such a young age!!
Is it too early to tell them that Santa is watching? :)
Love Claire's outfit and socks. And those boys look like they know they are in trouble.
yeah, the magic eraser works best at getting that stuff off the wall. it's a pain tho. and they definitely knew they were in trouble, jill. :) i told them i was taking a pic to show dadddy. ha! daddy...blog...same thing.
mandy, santa will come and take toys back! ;)
So, where do you find kids that listen? I want to trade mine in!
And what cute little socks and pants! Adorable!
shawn ann, i have no idea where to find kids that listen. well, mine do when they are bribed! :)
Post a Comment