Friday, January 29, 2010

update on claire

I figure I'll give a little update on Claire because whenever I decide to start her scrapbook I'll be able to look on here and see what she was doing this month!
Even though I can't catch it on camera...she smiles quite a bit. For some reason the flash turns a smile into a confused look. Guess it's the bright red light!?
I think she's kinda taking to the bunny. Guess she has Blake to thank for that.

She has become a wild little sleeper. She is all over her bed at night. Now I start her at one end because I know when she wakes up she'll be at the other!
This morning I found her like this...

sideways! And while it looks like her feet are in the right spot in her jammies...they are not. She is actually curled up in a ball.

She has become quite the little sleeper. She's been going 12-13 hours at night. And last night was the first night we didn't do a dream feed. I woke her this morning at 8 AM. Tonight she took her bottle at 6:30 PM and went down after that. We'll see how she does.

She's rolled 3 times now from her belly to her back. The first two times I wondered if I had put her down weird or something because I no more than put her down and she rolled. The 3rd time she had been on her belly for a while and when I went back to get her she was on her back.

Her reflux is doing much better. And I'm trying hard to remember to give it to her 3 times a day. Some days I struggle!

She's cooing some these days too. Not a whole lot, but when she does Andrew wants to know what she's saying.

Well, I guess that's it!

9 comments:

J said...

that's funny! her feet DO look like they're in the feet holes! jae has on those same jammies now :) i'm so glad she's a good sleeper. maybe w/matt off nights, you should start getting some good sleep!

Shawn Ann said...

I'm just so jealous! I want 12 hours of sleep! He's going 9 which is good, but he has been waking up a lot due to either sickness or reflux! Ug! We did order the Nap Nanny, it should be here this week. We'll see how that goes!

Shandra said...

well, i'm not getting 12 hrs b/c then i'd have to go to bed at 7. however, i did get almost 9 last night and that was nice. i hope the nap nanny works for you guys.

Jessica said...

She's is so adorable, Shandra! It makes me miss having a baby!

Shandra said...

thanks, jessica. and you need to focus on nursing!! you are busy enough!! :)

jill said...

So sweet!
Will you come up here and be our nanny after the baby comes and teach her how to sleep through the night?

Anonymous said...

Every single post you ever make is the same. Blah blah blah, kids are sleeping, playing, pooping, blah blah blah. Blogs are gay.

Shandra said...

broughton...YOU are gay!

Shandra said...

jill, i'm pretty sure you'd kick me out of your house b/c i come w/ 3 wild kiddos! :)