Tuesday, January 05, 2010

christmas and more

Wow! I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. Since we were busy with a new baby, we didn't have time to really sit back and enjoy this time of year. We did, however, enjoy our Christmas. It was nice to just veg at home....no packing and unpacking all the clothes and toys. It was nice!!
Here are the boys and their loot!!

Claire was a little bored and fell asleep. I'm sure next year she'll be all about the toys.After Christmas my sister and her family came to meet Claire. We sure enjoyed their visit. We barely saw the boys for two days!!
Two days after the Becks left...Matt's parents came in. We also enjoyed our visit with them. This was the ONLY pic I got while they were her. Can't believe it!

Here are some random pics from the week....I've given up on getting a decent pic of all three.

Claire thinks tummy time is hard work!
These pics aren't that great of Claire, but I think she looks like me so I had to put them on here. :)

So, there ya go! I've updated my blog!!

5 comments:

jill said...

i keep forgetting to ask...did b like the roundhouse?? love the pics!!

Shawn Ann said...

Kind of looks like Blake is calling someone a loser in that one pic...lol! What are you teaching your kids?
I'm pretty sure Eli slept thru Christmas morning too...It's ok, gave us time to focus on D and J.

Shandra said...

jill, yeah, they loved it! i should take a pic of the table now b/c it's all changed up w/ the nwe pieces.

shawn ann, his daddy taught him that. :) jk! that boy is a mess! who knows what he was doing.

Ashley said...

Little claire is beautiful, congrats! Also, we have the same swing (I borrowed meredith's). It has been a HUGE hit for charlotte. She sleeps in it at night...sometimes up to 11 hours. I am not looking forward to the day she outgrows it! But we will cross that bridge when we get there.

Your kiddos are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Matt's dad looks like Walter Matthau.