Andrew turned 4 Thursday!
We celebrated with a family party. It was funny though because he asked me if his friends were coming over. :( It was hard to plan a party on or around his birthday this year because of Matt's schedule. Hopefully we'll be able to pull something off early August.
He did enjoy opening all his presents...
and eating his Diego cupcake!
He had MDO that day so we took some cupcakes to share with his friends. I think he had a good birthday. He keeps asking me when his next birthday is. :) He takes after his mommy!!
I really can't believe it's been 4 years already. I keep thinking one more year and he'll be in Kindergarten! I always say I can't wait...my house will be so quiet, but I know when it gets here I'll be sad. He definitely keeps me on my toes with the silly things he says and does, the 500 questions he asks daily and the nonstop talking! He's a mess!
Today I found these on my camera...
I'm pretty sure Matt and I didn't take these!
And then there are times he's quiet as a mouse!
Gotta love that boy!
5 comments:
i can't believe he's going to kindergarten next year either!! killin me. those pics on your camera are funny...the boy tells on himself! haha glad he had a good birthday. next year would be the good year for a big party...he'll for sure remember that one!
yeah, he tells on himself...ALL the time! i'm sure that will change when he gets older. he came in my room laughing saying he took a picture of diego on tv. i said..with what? he said...your camera. there were like 25 pics on there! it was quite funny! he's a mess!
That is so sweet! I love the pictures Andrew took. Clara talks ALL the time also and asked so many questions. I sometimes tell her to shhh. And she says, "I don't like it when you say that."
Hi Shandra! I check in on your blog every once in a while and saw that you just found out you're having a girl. We also have two boys and just had a girl. We didn't find out she was a girl until she was born though, so major shocker! I spent the first two weeks reminding myself that she was a "she" and not a "he!" Anyway, thought I would finally leave a comment! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! Amanda Pikkula (Brian's wife!)
Shan, I'm disappointed in you. You need to update your blog!
Post a Comment