The boys had MDO today. They are only going 6 times this summer...doesn't seem like much, but it's a much needed break for me!
I was hesitant to send Blake because he really needs his nap. They do nap up there, but I figured he wouldn't sleep. Well, was I wrong! He did great! His teacher said he had a great day and even napped! I'm so glad!
Andrew had a good day too. He hates resting tho, but he fell asleep! We've been so busy lately that I think all our running around and going to the pool caught up with him. He RARELY takes a nap! I can't wait for next Thursday! :)
3 comments:
Those shirts are adorable! Now you really do need a pink shirt just like that with a C on in for the new baby.
how fun are those! glad they did well! you'll be glad to have those hours to do what you need to do for sure. i have a feeling that your friend will have a blast making tons of cute girl things for you now :)
PRECIOUS!! next to my kids, they are the bestest models cc has. :)
Post a Comment