This was a very fun and busy weekend. I'm SERIOUSLY worn out!
Saturday morning started out our 4th at a parade in The Woodlands. The boys had fun, but it was SO hot!

They each got a flag, but weren't sure what they were supposed to do with them. I was surprised they didn't turn them into swords at some point!

Blake had the best seat!

The girls played with their flags while waiting.

The boys played with
Transformers.

After the parade we all napped and headed to a friend's for dinner. Between 5 couples there were 13 kids! They had fun tho.
Matt got some training in for his baby girl! :) Trinity was pretty content with him.
Chowin' down!
Family pic!

When we got home, Kristi was at our house! I didn't get ANY pics. Kristi, you'll have to send me some! The boys were TOTAL show-offs for her!
At 9PM we headed to the fireworks! Andrew has been DYING to see fireworks, so we knew we had to go. They both really enjoyed it.

We also enjoyed our visit with Kristi and hope she'll come back in two weeks with Jill! Andrew cried when she left. :( It was nice to just chill and visit with her today.
And if you are wondering why Blake looks like...
that in every picture...I have no idea! He's been attached to his "bobbles" lately. He's worn them the past 2 days solid! Gotta love that boy!
5 comments:
those are HILARIOUS with those bobbles!! what a little nut!!
i think i remember andrew loving kristi when he was a baby don't i? that's sweet that he cried after she left.
looks like y'all had fun! i was wishing there was a parade around here, but all they had was a family fest and i didn't feel like going...too hot, too preggo, and josh was working - lol!
yeah, andrew's always liked kristi. we just don't tell her that or she'll get a big head! :)
i was a little bored w/ the parade. the boys had fun tho because they threw stuff out... popsicles, balls, frisbies. it was hot tho. we didn't even stay for the whole thing.
That looks like a beautiful 4th!!
I'm jealous I wasn't able to go. :( But hopefully next time!!! I hope Blake is still attached to his bobbles when I get there. :)
well, mandy you better get here soon! :)
Post a Comment