This week is VBS. The boys and I had to take our yearly VBS pic! Andrew didn't get a shirt this year because they were out of xs. Thankfully he was content with wearing his old shirt.
I LOVE trying to get a decent pic with these boys...well, really Andrew! (not!)
This was a better pic of the boys...not too sure what I'm doing tho.
This year I'm not teaching. I'm working in the crawler/walker class. We only have 5 kids and 3 adults...but it's kicking my butt! I'm seriously exhausted when I get home and I'm hardly doing anything!! Pretty weak, I know! The boys are REALLY enjoying VBS tho and that makes me happy!!
4 comments:
Awe you all look great! Although I did notice how Andrew always has these strange looks on his face with your family pics! Awe mom, no more pics please! I am sure mine think the same thing!
blake cracks me up :) cute pics! and i'd go back to destin with you TODAY if it didnt mean more hours in the car!! my legs were practically numb yesterday when i finally got out of the car. hope you're having fun at VBS...what alot to come home to!
Cute boys. I have some great memories of going to VBS as a child. We would always see which grade could bring the most pennies and stuff like that. It's funny what gets kids fired up.
how adorable! Love that you take these yearly! Can't wait until the new one is in the picture too! :)
Post a Comment