Monday, June 22, 2009

little update

Guess I'll give a little update while I wait for Jon and Kate to come on...

This past weekend Andrew and I had a little bug. It didn't last too long and thankfully Blake and Matt didn't get it! I HATE the throw up bug!!!
I'm 18 1/2 weeks and doing well. No more sickness!! Really that stopped at 15 weeks. My belly has definitely grown a lot faster with this one. I haven't been great at taking belly pics. Guess this child is already getting the shaft!
The boys start a summer MDO this Thursday and I can't WAIT!! I will have 5 hours ALONE! Of course I'll probably be cleaning the house this week...but it will be uninterrupted! I hope Blake does okay. I wasn't going to sign him up, but it's only 6 weeks and once a week. I keep telling myself it will be okay if he doesn't nap one day a week. We'll see!
Well, this is a boring post with no pics! sorry!

3 comments:

jill said...

MDO will be a nice little break for you. Enjoy it!

jill said...

so glad they didn't get that mess. UGH. one day with no nap for B will be fine. just do what i do on those (often quite a few) days that jack won't nap and put him to bed early :) not too bad of a trade off!

Jessica said...

Good to hear your sickness is over! Are you gonna find out the gender this time?