Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i heart destin!!

Well, I've been slacking on here because we've been on vacation. Last week we went to Destin with Matt's family. It was GORGEOUS! It's been so long since I've been to Destin. I really don't remember the water being this clear! All I can do is talk about going back...but unfortunately that won't be until the baby is old enough to enjoy it.
I worried how the boys would do. We went to Gulf Shores when Andrew was 1 and it was a lot of work...and he didn't really love the beach. Well, this time, the boys had a blast. They were at a great age. The enjoyed digging in the sand and playing in the water. Blake also enjoyed snacking on the beach! We'd go to the beach every morning, come back for nap and then head back out after nap. I even got to go back to the beach some when the boys were napping. THAT was so relaxing!! I seriously could have spent all day every day out there!
We had fun with Matt's family. Cousin Jack helped entertain my boys!! :) We also got to see Keri and Keith while we were there. This was the only pic I got because I left my camera in the car. It was great seeing them tho. Wish we lived closer!
I'm definitely have beach withdrawal! It was definitely a great trip and was good to see family!!
I have a ton more beach pics, but since I put them on Facebook first I figured I'd spare y'all on here!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come there's no picture of Keith?

That water is ridiculously blue, maybe Destin is the place to go again.

Hardy

Shandra said...

Hardy, Keith looks the same so I didn't get any pics of him. :) No, Keri took some pics, but I haven't gotten them from her yet. I don't think Keith was in any tho.
And Destin is AWESOME!