Saturday, May 16, 2009

pool and prego update

Today we finally got the boys a new pool. I was worried it was going to be too big but I think it's just right. On the box the dinosaurs head stands up, but as you can tell by the picture...not so much! The boys didn't mind tho.
They did have a blast going down the slide a million times!
I'm 13 1/2 weeks these days. I really thought that I'd have all this energy, but I'm still pretty tired. I'm not nearly as sick as I was, but I do have my days. I'm thinking this baby will be healthy tho...I've been craving pineapples, oranges and chicken salad. I have NO idea why the chicken salad...oh and swiss rolls. Okay, so maybe the baby won't be THAT healthy! I'm also already showing! I don't remember when I started showing with the boys but it didn't seem this early. If I hadn't already had 3 ultrasounds, I might think I was having twins!!! Guess I'll just chalk it up to a third pregnancy.
Well, these boys have had a busy weekend and were up late last night. So, I'm off to get them to bed!

5 comments:

jill said...

looks like a fun pool! haven't gotten jack one yet...i'll have to get weldon one too to keep him out of jack's...how pathetic is that?? craving fruits...supposedly craving sweets indicates girl :) ckn salad - that's a funny one! hope you feel good at least by vacay. judging by those pics, it's hard to see why you'd be so tired! haha

Shandra said...

jill...if it keeps weldon out, i'd get him one too!
i'm sure my cravings will change. they did w/ blakers.
and unfortunately, matt sat outside w/ the boys (i made chicken salad), but i did help them ride their bikes! if pushing blake for 10 mins is considered helping. :)

J said...

yeah, mine have changed too...remember my mexican phase?? hehe i was about 13-14 weeks when that started too i think. i could still tear some of that up though, no problem... :D
and yes, pushing b on the bike IS helping...bending down and pushing a 2 year old around IS work. at least it feels like it!!

Jessica said...

The boys are adorable. That pool looks fun! Glad to hear everything with your pregnancy is going okay! Enjoy your Starbursts (from facebook)! :)

jill said...

Yum - I love swiss rolls. I have heard that if you crave chicken salad while pregnant that you are going to have a boy with blond curly hair. It's true!
Why have you had 3 ultrasounds?