Wednesday, May 13, 2009

blake's party

Yesterday we had a very small party for Blake. We started at the Splash Pad....
Daddy playing with the boys.
Jennifer, Luke and Andrew playing in the helicopter.
After the Splash Pad we came back to the house for pizza and cupcakes!!

Blake was SO embarrassed when everyone was singing to him! It was funny. He blew the candles out so fast, I didn't even get a pic! And, the boy didn't even TOUCH the cupcake...okay, we'll he touched it, but wouldn't eat it! Don't worry...I didn't let it go to waste! :) I'm not sure if Blake is really our child...he doesn't really like sweets!?!?!?! Andrew with M & K scarfing down their cupcakes and ice cream!


Blake had a very fun day! He keeps telling me..."Mommy, Happy Birthday to you?" I think he thinks we should celebrate his birthday all week or something. Hmmm...wonder where he gets that from!!

4 comments:

jill said...

that pic of him with the cupcake is hilarious!! maybe he'll stay away from sweets for good and make you're life a little easier! i'm so jealous of y'all's splash pad...and no-rain weather for that matter. ugh.

Shawn Ann said...

Looked like he had a lot of fun!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute. Clara is not a cake eater either. But she did like cookie cake the one time she had it so i think I will order a cookie cake for her birthday party.

By the way, Clara is fully potty trained now.

My Three Angels said...

He should celebrate for a week. Poor kid. lol We need to see a pic of Luke's sister.