Yep, we went on ANOTHER vacation and we JUST got back from one! This vacation was for the boys!! This year everyone gets to choose their vacation...mine was AR, boys was Sea World, and Matt's will be in June when we go to Destin with his family. Then, we are DONE! I don't care for traveling while I'm prego!
Anyway, we took at two day trip to San Antonio. We got there Saturday and headed straight to the zoo. Their zoo is pretty good but a lot of the animals were gone or in their homes so we couldn't see them. I wasn't really digging the zoo this time.
Looking at the grizzly bear! 
Blakers would NOT look at the camera!!
All the kiddos...and no, we didn't plan the navy shirts.Sunday morning we headed to Sea World. Can I just say that getting to Sea World on Sunday right when it opens is the BEST time to get there!! It really didn't start to get busy until maybe 3 and even then it wasn't bad.
The only group shot we got.
I love Sea World! Their shows are great and short enough to keep the boys entertained. I think there are only 3 shows to see but there is so much more to do.
Blake enjoying the dolphin show.
Shamu!!

Feeding the dolphins. Andrew thought it was so neat that he actually got to touch a dolphin.
Blake feeding a dolphin.
They also have a big play area for the kids. Can you tell Blake enjoyed it?
This picture cracks me up because Matt had no idea the boys were pouting. They did NOT want to leave!
We also road the Shamu roller coaster. I rode it with Andrew once and Daddy rode with him about 3 more times. Blake stood there crying. He wanted to ride it SO bad but he wasn't tall enough. I felt so bad for him because he would have loved it!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. Glad A & B got their own vacation. But you haven't planned a trip for little baby Landrum yet. You better start working on that!
jill, you are TOO funny! :)
How fun! I am amazed you can get your pictured so well laid out in your post.
Man, that looks so fun!!! You look great!
Post a Comment