The boys were SO excited about trick-or-treating...okay, Andrew was. Can you tell by this picture? He actually stopped "flying" around the house and posed for me! He LOVED his costume!
Blake, on the other hand, HATED his! He didn't like the hat thingy on his head. Oh..and if you are wondering...he's supposed to be a lion. Matt said he looked like an Indian. Maybe that's why he was mad. Regardless, the boy didn't wear the head piece. Am I a bad mom because this picture seriously cracks me up!!!
Blake was much happier with it off! Not sure what Andrew is doing.
We had some friends come with us. Here's Gavin. He was a buzz too! Good thing Andrew didn't notice that Gavin had the high dollar buzz costume! :) They loved banging each other with their wings!
Baby Tiffany was a flower. She was a cutie!!
While we were out Andrew spotted a Zurg!! Zurg was kind enough to pose for the camera. Andrew was too busy trying to figure out how to shoot his laser at Zurg.
Anyway, the boys had a blast. We got home and I went through their candy, picked out what we like and gave the rest to the last kid that came to our house. I seriously don't need that junk in my house!
15 comments:
cute!! i have never seen a buzz costume, very nice. i LOVE the pic of the cryin' lion. :)
oh that's HILARIOUS!! we had a good laugh over those - andrew grinning, and blake pitchin one. he's still a cute little lion even if he didn't think so! andrew cracks me up staring at Zurg like "you wanna piece?!?"
Those pics are so cute. I will have to show Sawyer, because he just saw toy story for the first time and has been flying around like Buzz.
I am glad the boys had fun!
Love the buzz costume! I haven't seen one like that around here.
thanks y'all!
I cracked up when I saw the crying lion. And I knew right away it was a lion, Matt. Maybe because last year I made my girl be one because I was too cheap to buy a costume.
That is a great costume, Andrew!
i love reading your blog. i dont ever seem to leave comments, but i enjoy the pictures of your boys. they are so adorable. my boys are about the same age as yours i believe. i'm glad yall had a great halloween, we did too! take care,
Kristy
Very cute - love the cryin' lion.
Now I must go "to infinity and beyond!!!"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are you slacking on blogging now??
look....miss, i don't have a blog.. when you get one AGAIN then you can bug me about updating! blogger is annoying me b/c it's not sending me a message to let me know when i have new comments. i just happened upon yours, jill.
Though I love Grinning Buzz and Cryin Lion, I agree that it's time for a new post!
don't get huffy with me missy!! and i'm not the only one who thinks you need a new post! you're slacking and that's all there is to it. doesn't matter if i have a blog or not. :D
i know. i am slacking! i don't have anything to write about!! i could write about my annoying sis-in-law...hmmmm....
poor blake!
wow they look great
mal
Post a Comment