Sunday, November 16, 2008

all in a day...

Just sharing some pics from today....
Blake playing peek-a-boo.
Andrew striking a pose!
bath fun...
Blake thinks it's HILARIOUS when you pour water on his head. He's a mess!
I froze a car for Andrew to play with in the tub. He thought that was pretty cool!

Bashful Blake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them! silly boys - love the one of b peeking through the fence.

meredith said...

that is funny that you froze a car, because i just saw that idea somewhere and was going to try it. Do you ever go to the blog notimeforflashcards.com? I love that site!

Shandra said...

YES! i do! i thought i saw it on there but when i went to link it i couldn't find it!! weird!

jill said...

I don't get the whole freezing a car thing but it's fun that they get so excited about the little things.