Thursday, August 07, 2008

little update

This will be quick as I'm sure the boys will be up soon...

Luke came over to play one night and we ended up throwing all the boys in the tub...

Blake has been cutting a few teeth and can be found sucking on that durn passy and carrying around his lovie all day until Mommy can steal it from him!! Andrew has been fighting me for my laptop! He's got a website that he likes to play on and has caught on quickly with using the mouse!Well, that's all I got!! I know this is a weak post! Blogging world has been quiet these days! I go back and forth on keeping mine.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Help us! Andrew is going to become addicted like his momma!!

Mandy said...

You better keep your blog, girl!!! :) I think it's great that Andrew likes the computer so much. Once again, his kindergarten teacher will love that too! :)

Anonymous said...

the pic of b with the passy cracks me up!! now that j's room is downstairs, i have to watch him b/c he can steal his from his bed w/out me knowing. wish we could be there to play in the playroom w/y'all! all 4 boys would have alot of fun/fighting i'm sure!! haha

Shandra said...

jill, i read your comment and was like...4 boys? but then it dawned on me that luke was there. duh! yeah, i haven't gotten hard on b about his passy b/c i know he's teething and needs it. i think he has 2 or 3 more teeth coming in and then he'll be done until his 2 year molars. so after the 2 or 3 i'm gonna have to lay down the law! he does throw them out of bed so he can get them later. they are smart!!