Wednesday, August 13, 2008

morning walk

Almost every morning the boys and I walk about 2 miles around the lake. I try go right after they eat so they are content and it's not as hot...it's still hot but not as hot as say 9 AM! It's also humid. fun stuff. I wear a hat to keep my hair off me and out of my face. Today the boys had to wear one too. They looked so cute that I had to take a pic. My camera fogged up from the humidity so the pic isn't that great.
And no, I don't normally let Andrew bring a huge toy but today I was being nice. Usually they both get to bring one car...and B gets to bring his lovie...of course!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Shandra! That's awesome that you walk so much!! I have fond memories of Buzz...and the double stroller...

Anonymous said...

dude - have your parents told you how COOL the weather has been here? we got tons of rain, and it's been in the 70's for about 3 days straight. today it's supposed to be in the 80's - fine w/me! anywho, that's a funny pic - andrew is very much MATT in that pic - and B is YOU!! lol

Shandra said...

jeal, i would rather sweat my butt in 100 degree heat than say i'm from arkysaw! :) okay, i'm sorta kidding. my parents have just said they've gotten a lot of rain so maybe you are lying!

thanks jessica!

Anonymous said...

we don't want your skanchy-redneck butt here in arkysaw either!!! :D and nope, no lie. today's high is 87, which is the warmest it's been due to all the rain.

Shandra said...

dude, it's 92 here so that'd be like 87 there. :)

Anonymous said...

Shan, AND you run?