Andrew got his haircut at the mall the other day. He's been begging to get it cut there forever! Whenever we pass by he always asks if can get it cut. We'll, it was getting on the shaggy side so I told him we'd get it cut at the mall this time. I think this was his 3rd or 4th haircut. I can't remember. I know we haven't gone much and I'm very thankful. We got there and Andrew was all excited...until we walked in. He got nervous and started crying. After a bit he did fine. She did a pretty good job but I don't think it's worth $18. I mean, he's a kid! I think boy cuts should only be $10 but what do I know!!!
3 comments:
The haircut is really cute. But he looks cute with his wavy hair too. I can't decide which way I like it better.
$18??? You're getting ROBBED!!!! He looks cute!
we used to take the kids to cool cuts for kids - their cuts are $15!! dan now takes the boys to sports clips with him and i take emily with me. :) it really stinks, because ethan has only gotten his hair cut 5 or 6 times and he's 4. elliot has gotten his hair cut that many times and he's just 2!! ethans curls make the difference.
wow - that was a book. :) anyway, he looks cute!
Post a Comment