This past weekend Matt's parents and sister came in. We celebrated Andrew's birthday with them since they weren't able to come in for the party. So that made party #3 for him. (I think he celebrates as much as Mandy does.)
This is the only decent picture I have of them.
Granny brought some boots for Andrew. He was so excited because he LOVES to jump in puddles. Since it rained ALL day we tested out them out.
Blake is sizing them up...
And Blake got a turn in them. He wasn't nearly as coordinated as Andrew.
8 comments:
Slip n slides...not as much fun as I remember.
looks like B is walking barefoot in the grass!! way to go B! those boots are cute on him. hate we missed out on the fun :D
You better watch out making out fun of me...I just might come and visit you sometime soon! :)
mandy, was THAT a threat? you know we'd love to have you!! i know there is a car leaving dallas and heading here sept. 16th weekend. i'm sure they'd have room for you!
Party at Shandra's Sept 16th!
Love the rain boots. And yea, I think I might break something going down a slip and slide.
I love the jumping picture. Kids have so much fun!
Just so you don't think I check your blog all the time and not sign-Chris checks all my friend's blogs also.
liz, i rarely check my site meter so i wouldn't know. don't worry! :)
Post a Comment