Yesterday we went to the Houston Zoo. We couldn't have picked a better day! The weather was beautiful (got a little hot when it was time to leave) and there was hardly anybody there! What more could you ask for? We met up with our friends...Jake, Jennifer and Luke. Jennifer took a majority of these pictures. She's awesome! All the boys had a great time. Andrew loved finding Nemo and Dory. We had to go by the aquarium twice! Blake had a great time too! He was so good and was worn out. I'm still exhausted from it today! We were there for 4 hrs!


8 comments:
isn't that the same jennifer that hung out with us when I visited you guys? very cute pictures!
glad matt didnt get forced to stay there...
such cute kiddos!! miss 'em
megan, she sure did! i forgot about that.
Precious pics. Andrew looks so much like you.
that's funny liz b/c matt's mom thinks andrew eats, sleeps, walks, talks and looks like matt.
I was gonna say I think BLAKE looks sooo much like you, Shandra. They are too cute. I love the ZOO!! The giraffe pic is priceless :)
those are great pics. maybe your friend will become the next linda spratt.
yeah, lauren, most people say that blake looks like me. i agree. i wish linda lived here. i need some good family pics!
Post a Comment