Wednesday, November 14, 2007

arkysaw

We are back and not nearly unpacked! UGH! I dread this part....unpacking a million bags, doing wash, and trying to get things back to normal.

Aside from a visit to the doctors, we had a nice visit. Since we won't be making it to Christmas this year my parents had the boys open a few presents with them...well, Andrew did ALL the unwrapping but understood that some were Blake's gifts and not all his! He will definitely be fun at Christmas!!

Andrew playing with his new Thomas the Tank train set.

Blake hit a couple of milestones while we were gone. He's doing pretty well sitting on his own. He's not a pro at it but can sit longer by himself now. He loves playing with his new ball....LOVE this toy! Grandma and Papa did good picking out toys for the boys on their own. I had never seen this before, but B loves it!

Blake started with solids last week. He's had green beans and peas and loved them both! Didn't even flinch with the first bite. Andrew, on the other had, gagged when I gave him peas!!! Hopefully B won't be a picky eater at 2 like his big brother.

Cousin Jack came over for a visit with his mommy, Granny, and Aunt Rachel. The boys loved hanging out with their cousin. I can tell the three boys will be best buds!! :) (that bud part was for you, jill!)

Just had to add this sweet pic of Jack!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are sooooo adorable! I love that picture of B...he & Andrew always have the biggest smile on their face :)

Truc

sally said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I had that toy when I was little! Back in 1977, it was called a Big Loader... The cars went around and around, and you could change their direction by pushing the white tabs. And it dropped little black balls into the cars, then it dumped them out somewhere else... Is it the same thing? I played with it forever - I think I would still play with it now. So much fun. Where did you get it? I HAVE to get one for my kids.

Shandra said...

sally, that is too funny! YES! it's called a big loader. they found it at walmart for about $20.
andrew and daddy both had fun playing with it. :)

sally said...

I am SO buying me (I mean 'them') one for Christmas. Yay!

Anonymous said...

awww!! jack made the blog!!! wish you guys were with us this weekend :) hope B is feeling better!!

jill said...

that's so fun that they are all boys and will grow up being best friends. glad you had fun.

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute! Glad you're having lots of fun!