awww BRUDDERS!!! loli love that family pic too!
Precious!! Now all that is needed is a little girl in the pic! :) All I order from Michelle is boy stuff. I am ready to buy GIRL stuff...JILL...maybe we can get Jill to have a girl! Lord knows I'M not!!! hehehehe!!!
no JILL...she just got married 7 months or so ago. she's still a newlywed!
nice job capturing the photos...truc
I've been married over 3 years, and people still call me a newlywed! HA! I was just kidding about Jill.ainpjrc
Carrie - you go first and then I'll go! Shandra - you have such a sweet family!!!!
cute, as always!! i love the towel andrew is sporting. :)and, actually, i've had quite a run on boy orders. :)
I love Blake's bottom 2 teeth! So cute those boys are!
Those pictures are too too cute. That is sad that Matt could not be there for baby dedication. Did I read that right?Your stinking word verification is getting longer!
Well, all they did in church was just announce us. The real dedication was done Friday night and he was there for that part. I'm not sure why the word verification is long for you and Deb. When I do it it's only about 6 words long. Is it longer than that?
What cute boys you have! They are going to be great buddies!The word verification is only 8 letters long this time.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
awww BRUDDERS!!! lol
i love that family pic too!
Precious!! Now all that is needed is a little girl in the pic! :) All I order from Michelle is boy stuff. I am ready to buy GIRL stuff...JILL...maybe we can get Jill to have a girl! Lord knows I'M not!!! hehehehe!!!
no JILL...she just got married 7 months or so ago. she's still a newlywed!
nice job capturing the photos...
truc
I've been married over 3 years, and people still call me a newlywed! HA! I was just kidding about Jill.ainpjrc
Carrie - you go first and then I'll go!
Shandra - you have such a sweet family!!!!
cute, as always!! i love the towel andrew is sporting. :)
and, actually, i've had quite a run on boy orders. :)
I love Blake's bottom 2 teeth! So cute those boys are!
Those pictures are too too cute. That is sad that Matt could not be there for baby dedication. Did I read that right?
Your stinking word verification is getting longer!
Well, all they did in church was just announce us. The real dedication was done Friday night and he was there for that part.
I'm not sure why the word verification is long for you and Deb. When I do it it's only about 6 words long. Is it longer than that?
What cute boys you have! They are going to be great buddies!
The word verification is only 8 letters long this time.
Post a Comment