to little B!! Can't believe he's already 6 months old! I know I wrote about that in my last post but it's true.
Poor kiddo has had a cold on our trip. He'd been coughing since yesterday and a runny nose. I was getting a little nervous about his cough and when he threw up this evening I knew we needed to find a Dr. Ended up his cold settled in his ear and he has an ear infection. He's been such a trooper and you would have never know it was an ear infection. The Dr. said she was surprised how happy he was because it was pretty bad. I'm glad he's on meds. and hope he gets over that cold soon!!! I'll post more about our pic when I get home and pics loaded to my computer.
Poor kiddo has had a cold on our trip. He'd been coughing since yesterday and a runny nose. I was getting a little nervous about his cough and when he threw up this evening I knew we needed to find a Dr. Ended up his cold settled in his ear and he has an ear infection. He's been such a trooper and you would have never know it was an ear infection. The Dr. said she was surprised how happy he was because it was pretty bad. I'm glad he's on meds. and hope he gets over that cold soon!!! I'll post more about our pic when I get home and pics loaded to my computer.
5 comments:
Wow, 6 months already? Time flies when you are having fun. :)
poor bud. hope he's feeling better today! cute pic
Cute pic! They do grow up way too fast!
Isn't it amazing how much better babies handle being sick than we adults do.
Happy 6 month Birthday Blake! Hope you feel better soon!
I think we should all celebrate 1/2 birthdays. When I was little my mom would sometimes make cupcakes on our half birthdays. Chris laughs when I tell him it is my 1/2 birthday.
Hooray! No letters to figure out!!!!!!! Thanks.
Post a Comment