Wednesday, November 07, 2007

eating my words and a growin boy..

I've always said that my children will not watch noneducational videos when they are little. I'm definitely eating those words! It started when I was potty training Andrew. I let him watch Nemo one day and Cars another to keep his mind off going outside. I didn't want him going outside because I knew I'd never get him back in to potty! Anyway, the boy instantly became obsessed with Cars. I believe he asks about 5 times a day to watch Cars. We got him a couple of the cars from the movie and he's obsessed with them. He constantly has one in his hand. He eats, sleeps, and plays with them daily. It's quite funny. Here he is trying to hold them all at once.

Here's my growin' boy! He'll be 6 months on the 10th and that means we're half way to his first birthday....which I already have planned in my head. :) (however, I want this time to slow down!!!) Last night when I put him down this is what he did.... and here he is trying to sit...
key word there...trying!!

We head out to see our family tomorrow and are very excited. Actually, we are staying at my parent's while Matt goes hunting. Granny, Aunt Jill, Jack and Aunt Rachel are going to come see the boys on Saturday. Should be a fun time! I'm sure Andrew will try to steal ALL the attention!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

They do grow up too fast! I was just thinking that Jay will be a month old next week. Where does the time go??

Anonymous said...

that's funny. andrew looks so innocent in that pick

for your sake, i hope blake holds out a little longer on the crawling :)
my spam word is 7 letters tonite

Shandra said...

sarah, hope jay is doing well.

i took off the spam thing. i'll put it back on if i start getting spam.

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip!

when you get back i'll have a list of goodies that i need...:p like a bed just playing!

email me your mailing address when you get a chance.

truc

jill said...

Now I know what to get Andrew for Christmas! I can't believe how quickly they are growing up.
Have fun on your trip!

meredith said...

I know what you mean about eating your words. It's funny how things change.