Thursday, December 14, 2006

Andrew and Santa

Well, yesterday was a crazy day and it involved seeing Santa...along with the rest of the kids in The Woodlands. Last year the line was short...not this year! As you can see Andrew enjoyed seeing him. I was really worried he would cry. Guess that will probably be next year. I should also explain why I chose not to put his socks on shoes on...I knew his pants would get pushed up and I didn't like the look of it...however, after we had taken pictures I wished I had put them on. Oh well!

I probably won't blog again until we get back from seeing family. So, since I totally slacked this year and didn't do a Christmas card....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

What a great picture! What and where are you going for 2 weeks?? Merry Christmas! Have fun!

Shandra said...

I know John...it's just that the blogging world has been a little boring lately.

Deb..we are actually leaving Thursday and heading to AR. This is our first time since we've been married that we will get to be "home" for Christmas...not that AR is "home" for us....guess I should say w/ family. Matt usually has to work. It will be years before we get to do it again so we are going to take advantage of this time.

Michelle said...

i only wish we had a santa set-up like y'all do!! andrew looks very happy -- y'all have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Shan...be careful and have a GREAT holiday!

Anonymous said...

He does look kind of ghetto without his shoes on.

Shandra said...

your momma's ghetto!