I'm trying to do better at blogging...even though I don't have much to talk about!!
We are about to put up our Christmas tree. We bought a fake one this year since we will be traveling in a few weeks. Figured if we put up a real one we would a.) have to take it down before we leave...bah humbug! or b.) have pine needles all over the floor when we got home. We also thought about not putting one up, but I wanted to make sure that Andrew doesn't tear down anyone else's tree!! I want to enjoy my vacation with family and not fight with Andrew pulling stuff off their tree the whole time. We will see how it goes.
That's about it from here...look here and see who FINALLY updated!
3 comments:
i'm glad you're putting up a tree and are not married to scrooge after all. :P and i'm not worried about our tree at all. i'm sure he'll be just fine. you need to include that funny video of basket o' bud. he's quite a funny little guy
yeah, i thought about putting that video on here, but then didn't want people to get annoyed w/ all the video of my child. i will tho!
Umm....HELLO!!! I won't get annoyed! I check daily for my Andrew fix...helps the last week before Christmas vacation go a little better! :)
Post a Comment