Well, it's been a while since I've had a real post. Guess I'll fill you in on what's been going on here....
We weren't able to leave for Thanksgiving as Matt had to work that day. When he got off we headed to have dinner with friends. There was SO much food. I honestly think I gained 10 lbs. that day!! It was nice to be with friends since we don't have family here.
-------
Andrew is getting big and growing like a weed! He is now trying to get stuff off the counters and table! Just when I think I have it made!! He's also been in this "independent" phase. It's definitely a battle some days. He loves to be outside and literally throws a fit when we tell him it's time to come in. I really do hope this is a phase....um and one that ends before baby #2 gets here! He's talking a lot more these days. Trying to repeat what we say. Guess I need to watch my mouth!
-------
Went to the dr yesterday and baby #2 is doing great. I'm getting a belly...not nearly as big as the girls that are due around me, but I'm sure it will shoot out soon. Never fear tho, I will definitely put on the weight! Had no problem with that when I was pregnant with Andrew. Anyway, we will find out what we are having some time after Dec. 12. We are very excited!! Feel free to start placing your bets! :)
-------
Today I'm watching a friend's little boy. Andrew was very excited to have a friend over...
We weren't able to leave for Thanksgiving as Matt had to work that day. When he got off we headed to have dinner with friends. There was SO much food. I honestly think I gained 10 lbs. that day!! It was nice to be with friends since we don't have family here.
-------
Andrew is getting big and growing like a weed! He is now trying to get stuff off the counters and table! Just when I think I have it made!! He's also been in this "independent" phase. It's definitely a battle some days. He loves to be outside and literally throws a fit when we tell him it's time to come in. I really do hope this is a phase....um and one that ends before baby #2 gets here! He's talking a lot more these days. Trying to repeat what we say. Guess I need to watch my mouth!
-------
Went to the dr yesterday and baby #2 is doing great. I'm getting a belly...not nearly as big as the girls that are due around me, but I'm sure it will shoot out soon. Never fear tho, I will definitely put on the weight! Had no problem with that when I was pregnant with Andrew. Anyway, we will find out what we are having some time after Dec. 12. We are very excited!! Feel free to start placing your bets! :)
-------
Today I'm watching a friend's little boy. Andrew was very excited to have a friend over...

Andrew and his bedhead!

They had their moments where they both wanted the same thing...

but Andrew was cheerful in giving up his chair.
So that's about it from here! Going to cheer on the hogs! (not really..Matt is though)
8 comments:
glad to hear you, the baby and andrew are well! matt, too, i guess.. :)
i'm going to say boy. just a hunch. i hope i'm wrong! andrew totally needs to be a big brother to a sister. and you need pink in your life! :)
Shan...my friend just found out last Thursday she is having a girl...for baby #2. But she said she thought that because she feels different this go around. What about you? Feel different, same? I know Andrew will be a GREAT big brother to either! :) Tell Matt sorry about Arkansas. We were all here cheering. :(
Four of my friends here are/were pregnant and they're all girls. So I'm placing my bet on a girl!
carrie...matt appreciates you cheering on the hogs! um...i'm kinda leaning towards boy. i have days where i think it's a girl and days where i think it's a boy. i have had some different things this time too. not much though. so we will see. we just want it to be healthy!...isn't that the typical answer?? :)
kim...you better stay away from the water up there if you aren't ready to get pregnant yet!! :)
michelle...i agree...i need some pink in my life. however, i've heard girls are high maintenance! i mean..i'm not!!
everyone i know is having a boy! well, except for one girl. it'd be fun to buy for a little girl, but all these boys in the fam would have a blast together. that is, if ya'll would ever MOVE CLOSER. lol
you call that bedhead? refer to my post "New Pics" on April 18th of this year for some real bedhead!!
that's hilarious ash. yeah andrew doesn't have much hair to work with...the little that he does sticks out when he gets up. guess it's a good thing he doesn't have a lot!! :)
I just love seeing pictures of Andrew - he always has the cutest expressions - you can almost tell exactly what he's thinking.
Hair... Yeah, we don't have any either. Well, Hank does, but none on top. Strange. I'm not complaining about Hayden's lack of hair - I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.
Y'all have a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment