Andrew on our way home. It was about a 7 hour trip and he was SO good!! Well, thanks to the TV and Baby Einstein! Today's a sad day. :( Kristi came over for her 'last supper' tonight....
well, really she came to play with Andrew!! He's not going to know what to
do now that she won't be coming to visit us weekly! I know she's ready to get home to her hubby...but we sure are going to miss her. :( Andrew says thanks for the books too!!!!
10 comments:
he's getting so big! is that a carter's outfit he's wearing? i think i bought one just like it for sawyer. great minds... he pooped all over his today, so he had to put on his pete the whale outfit. did andrew poop all over his outfit, and then have to put on a pete the whale outfit. cause if he did, that would be weird.
i am cracking myself up...
jessica...you should really quit taking those meds!! :) JK! umm.. don't know what pete the whale is...however, andrew has outgrown the explosive poopy stage! one time i was in the mall and i had to go buy him a new outfit b/c his pooh got all over his clothes and i didn't have another outfit!! oh.. and yes, it's a carter outfit. my sis got it for him.
UGH- I thought you weren't going to post those pics- they're awful! Oh well- at least Andrew looks cute! I was SO SAD driving away tonight. :( Guess I'll just have to talk Chris into moving to Houston. :)
well, i wasn't going to, but then i forgot i said that! i'm sorry. if you want me to take them off i will, but they are NOT gross! i love the last one.
i know, you left and matt and i were both like...aww...we're gonna miss her!! so y'all definitely need to move to houston...well, not houston tho b/c i hate driving in houston! we'll miss you and don't hate me about posting the pics b/c they really are cute!!
I was just teasing- kind of :) I don't think they're great but I don't care that you posted them- I like the last one, too- you can see his little tooth!
I think y'all BOTH look great. Andrew is just SO DARN CUTE! It was good chatting with you, Shan! I will come see you soon.
That is funny that Sawyer was wearing that same outfit yesterday until of course he pooped in it. He has explosive poops quite often, so I don't go anywhere without a change of clothes. I can't wait until he outgrows that. Glad to know Andrew kept his cute Carter's outfit clean. He is so cute!
that boy is getting some new teeth!
Thanks Truc! Those pics of Akyra were precious too!!!
zzzzzzzz it's been a WEEK almost SHAN!!! ugh
Post a Comment