Tuesday, May 09, 2006

a fun surprise!!


How cute are these shoes??!! Yesterday Andrew got a fun surprise from a friend! Not sure if my friend wants me to share this or not, but I am!! :) They came in for a visit and felt the need to send us something for letting them stay. They totally did NOT have to do that!! (I'm sure you know who it is...if not, do the math!) These are the best shoes and Andrew loves them! Not once did he try to pull them off! Thanks so much friend!!! You are too sweet!!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

We love robeez. Those are so cute..I love the train. I'll have to look for those for my nephew. Glad you are alive Shandra!

Michelle said...

very cute! what a sweet friend! :)

Megan said...

you have a cool friend :) shoes that don't come off are the best!

Anonymous said...

next time take a pic of ANDREW in the shoes!

Anonymous said...

remember those in 20 years when I have a baby! HA!

Shandra said...

jill...oh, i mean 'blogstalker'... i don't have time to be taking pictures and all that jazz. i do have a life ya know! wait 'til you have a kiddo!!! just wait!