Tuesday, May 16, 2006

my 1st Mother's Day!

Well, Megan thinks Todd's the best....but I have to say I think Matt's the best!!! :)


I had a great first Mother's Day! Matt helped out with Andrew and gave me the night off... he worked in the morning!! I didn't have to lift a finger!! My gift didn't come in until yesterday, so my Mother's Day was extended into Monday!! What more could a girl ask for? Thank you Matt for making my day very special! You're the best husband... and daddy in my book!! I love you!!!


How could I forget...Kristi made my day special (the day before) by bringing me an ice cream cake too!! It was super yummy!! Thanks Kristi!! That was so sweet of you!!

11 comments:

Deborah said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

what was the present?? u can't leave us hanging like that :) did andrew pick it out? :)

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day is over. Now get back to cleaning and cooking. It's what good women are supposed to do.

Megan said...

I must say that not lifting a finger for an entire evening would be a super gift! Matt did well. I think we should all think our own husband is the best!

Shandra said...

how do i get all these famous people commenting on my blog? i feel so honored!!

jill...i'm not one to brag! and from what i've been told, andrew helped in picking it out...and paying too!! his piggy bank is empty. :)

megan...i agree...we should think our men are the best!!

i wonder if broughton's wife will think he's the best....hmmmm?

Shandra said...

ugh...duh..hardy or my child would be in it too!! it's the only one i have of both of us...well, besides me being 9 months pregnant and i ain't even much posting that!

Anonymous said...

hardy i just took that pic of them this weekend. guess you haven't seen them in a while

Shandra said...

yeah...i think hardy is thinking i'm still carring pregnancy weight or something. punk! my butt has to get in a suit in a couple of months!!!

Anonymous said...

(ignore the fall leaves in the background- i photoshopped those in)

Shandra said...

hardy...you should have been a CSI detective!

Shandra said...

dude! csi is AWESOME!!! well, i haven't watched it in a couple of weeks. and i don't have gay pop culture references you gay-wad!