Well, I haven't posted in a while because I don't really have much to tell!!
Kristi came over tonight and hung out. It's been fun having her in the Houston area and we will hate to see her go. I know Andrew will miss her too! He's almost got her name down! :)
We are going to see family next week and I'm very excited. Last time I was out of town was ...I guess November...no maybe January. Well, whenever it was...it was too long ago!!!
Also, I would like to say that everyone needs to go click on Broughton's blog.. http://www.myspace.com/56696863. The boy just finished law school and honestly....HE NEEDS A JOB!!! He needs to quit commenting on people's blogs as ME... PUNK!!!! I'm going to sick Talley (Kristi) on you if you don't quit!! I've heard you can go to jail for that!!! So if anyone wants to hire Broughton...or just give him a hard time.....go to his blog!!!
8 comments:
You're such a dork. Don't you have some housework to do?
This guy called my show one time and he was run.
Shan...enough time and space about this topic...BORING! We want to see pics of Andrew! :)
UGH....Carrie! I can't please everyone!! :P
you got ALL KINDS of identify theft going on at YOUR blog!!
I know you can't please everyone, so just please the ones that care and count. Pics, please! :) I need to be reminded there are parents that actually care about their kids before I release these students to their parental units for the summer. :)
Have this chris guy give me a call. I am in the phone book. Look for "the man with the hat."
Funny thing...I know Mr. Kelly!! His step daughter was one of my cheerleaders. I'm sure I could help hook Chris up!!! I even played basketball w/ Mr. Kelly. He wasn't that bad!...and no, he didn't wear his hat during the game!
Post a Comment