Friday, May 12, 2006

just a swingin'

Today Matt and I took Andrew to the park. He was four months old last time we went so we figured he would probably enjoy it a little more now. Thought I would share some pictures from our day....

Breaking in his new hat for the beach....it's a little big!!

He also enjoyed playing in the grass...well...eating the grass!!! I tried stopping him, but he wouldn't give up!

Yes, I know his hat is too big BROUGHTON, so don't leave me some dumb comment about it!!

10 comments:

Dangling Pointer said...

really nice and cute kid i must say!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Thanks for the pics!

Deborah said...

How fun! Grass has fiber. When you going to the beach?? What a happy boy you have!

Anonymous said...

i love andrew! he's such a cutie. good job on the hat shandra

Anonymous said...

man is he the cutest kid ever or what?

Anonymous said...

i can't believe no one fell for the fake broughton comment. is everyone asleep?? lol

Anonymous said...

My dog sucks. I may put it to sleep.

Anonymous said...

lol shandra

Shandra said...

jill...that comment about your dog wasn't me! DUH!! i figured the comment by "broughton" was you though.

Shandra said...

Deborah...sorry I never answered your question. We are going to the beach in August. I can't wait!!! I was prego last summer so getting in a swim suit was not on my list of "things to do!!!"