...why she can't scroll down to the pictures I posted three days ago...I don't know. Just kidding Carrie!! Anyway, Matt had taken some pics this morning, so I figured I would post them. I know I said I would never post pictures of Andrew in his Arkansas outfit, but that's what he had on today...I'm saving his good clothes for our trip!! HA!! Here he's walking with his car...that's his new thing to do.
He also LOVES to listen to stories!! I can't just read him a story one time or he will cry when I put it up. He would literally sit and listen to stories all day long! I'm sure it's just a phase he's going through, but it's quite funny!!!
I'm adding this picture because I think it's SO CUTE! He looks so innocent. Well, it's obviously blurry, but I love it! I don't know why I can't take a picture. I guess I need Linda to give me some lessons!!!
13 comments:
How fun are those pictures! Go Hogs!
Shandra, you need to adjust your shutter speed, or switch to a higher ISO. Does that help? Just kidding!!! Very sweet pictures! I love his big grin!
Thanks, Shan!!!!!!! I did scroll down, but after 100 times, I need new pics! :) He is just TOO cute! He's looking much bigger than the pic on my frig! That is AWESOME he will sit and listen to you read. No meds for him later in life! WOO HOO! HA!
Oh yeah Linda, that made COMPLETE sense to me!!! :P
Carrie...you're welcome!!
He is soooo precious!
Oh, about the books, it may not be a phase. Anna started that when she was younger and is still doing it now at 4. She LOVES books and wants you to read them over and over and over. Justin takes her to the library about twice a week to find new books. I just say it's because she is so smart! So I guess this means that Andrew is a genius too!
Shandra, I didn't realize you all live in Houston. Where in the city are you living?
he is getting bigger everyday. is he taking more steps these days? he is so precious.
i feel your pain about posting a pic of the kid in the pig outfit since my nephew has one too. but since the kids are so flippin cute, we'll overlook the wardrobe. and i agree even blurry, andrew is still sooo adorable!!!
Jenny, we don't actually live in Houston. We live in Spring...on the edge of Spring and The Woodlands. I don't know that I could handle Houston's traffic!!! :) Where are you?
i love me some andrew!! can't wait to see him this w/e!!!
He's looking all sad in the last picture because I just left and when i'm there he gets to stay up later!! :)
UPDATE!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ugh...i'm unpacking and have company coming over!!!
Post a Comment