I don't understand how people hate snow. I think it's so pretty!!
We got about 10 inches last weekend. The boys have been anxiously awaiting for some snow so they could go sledding!!
She loves to try and make a snow angels like her brothers....although I'm pretty sure she has no clue what she's doing.
Taking a break. Playing in deep snow is a lot of work for a little kid!!
I forgot to mention in my last post that Jenn Massey flew up to see us the first weekend in December. We had a great visit and enjoyed crafting, shopping, spa time, and SNOW! She was hopping for some snow when she came and we got 8 inches!!! She even got to go sledding!! It was a fun visit and I hated to see her leave!!!
Claire is potty trained!! It took her longer than I thought it would, but she's doing great!! No more pull-ups at school or when she goes to MOPS. She'll tell her teachers when she needs to go. YEA!! I'm so glad to be done with diapers!! Well, we use diapers at night, but that will come.
Well, Snow White and Darth Vader need me downstairs. I'm not sure what Snow White is going to do when Darth starts Kindergarten in the fall. She is going to be SO bored with me!!! Gotta run!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, but I can only take a few snows a year. We haven't even got one good sledding snow yet this year. The kids are disappointed.
Eli is potty trained too! I am so glad he wasn't as hard as Jacob! It's wonderful!
We are hoping to stop and visit you guys in June if that is ok! On our way to Colorado.
When you have the dates let me know. I'm not sure what exactly is going on this summer, but it would be fun to see y'all!!
Post a Comment