Friday, December 17, 2010

snow

Last weekend we got some snow. Not just snow...blowing snow. Have you seen snow blow in 40 mph winds? CRAZY! I'm pretty sure it's what a blizzard would look like, people! Thankfully it was on a Saturday and we had nowhere to be!

Sunday Matt took the boys out to play. Claire was not a happy camper and REALLY wanted to go out too. She hadn't been in snow before.
How could I tell this face no?

So, being a good mommy, I took her out with her brothers.

And she HATED IT!

I'm pretty sure I will be publishing this picture in her high school yearbook one day!!

2 comments:

Shawn Ann said...

You see, I have a pic like that of both kids sitting in Santa's lap as he smiles ever so sweetly! These kind of pictures are just classic!
Oh, and I was lazy with Christmas cards this year too! Ha! I only got six free ones in with our picture package, so six is all we sent! Actually 5 so far...I was waiting to see if you were sending one so I could have your address. LOL!

Shandra said...

i'll send you my address for next year. my cards aren't even in yet. gah!