I wanted to update and realized I hadn't taken many pics lately. Woops!
First up...Blaker's decided one evening while I was making dinner that he wanted to twirl on my bed while singing. Sounds fun...right? Nope! He twirled right over to my nightstand and whacked his face. Not really sure how he hit, but he had a nice shiner. This was probably 4 days later.
She is quite the little ham!
Claire got the Little People Nativity for her birthday. The boys had fun playing with it. I thought it was funny how they got ALL their little people to come and look at baby Jesus. ;)
My sister and her son came in for Thanksgiving. She was kind enough to sit for us two nights!! One night it was just Matt and I, but this night we went to the outdoor mall and watched them light up the Christmas tree.
And Andrew was so excited to see The Grinch and other characters!
Well, that's it for now!! And sorry for the stinky pics I took with my phone!
3 comments:
That is so cute with the Nativity set. Daisy did that when they got theirs last year, but she also had princesses worshiping the baby Jesus! I posted about it in Oct 09, but for some reason, old blogger pics are not showing! Grrr! Hope it fixes!
that's funny. and i can't search on my blog for some reason. says i won't allow it, but i can't find the setting to change that.
lol on that little people pic. silly boys!! claire is a qt pie. can't wait to see her! oh, and if jack were around with the cut on his head, we could say he and blakers were fighting - ha!!
Post a Comment