Thursday, November 11, 2010

my little kindergartener

Last week was Red Ribbon Week at Andrew's school. This day Andrew had to wear a tie to school. I think it was tie up drugs or something? Anyway, isn't he handsome? :)

I have to tell this story on him. Yesterday he got his first yellow card. The boy was DEVISTATED! He got to move it back to green (I guess it's like a warning), but it did get on yellow and he had to sit out at recess for 5 mins. Anyway, he was really upset when he came home. I asked him what happened and he said at nap they were listening to music and the song "Rock-a-bye baby" came on. He said he started laughing because it was a funny song....the craddle fell out of the tree. :) He IS right. That song is weird!

4 comments:

jill said...

aawww!!! that's hilarious. yeah that song is like child abuse!!

Heather said...

Nap in kinder???? Wow! How did you swing that one?!

thePiks said...

We had tie up drugs day too! He looks so handsome. And they have naps in Kindergarten? Coleman would flip out!

Shandra said...

well, they have a "rest" time. he complained about it PreK, but hasn't complained this year. i think he kinda enjoys it.

heather, it would make me want to go back to teaching kinder if i knew they napped for an hour. ;)