Last Friday night it started snowing!!
It was our first snowfall since moving to Omaha and we were all giddy! (Yes, I do realize I will come to hate snow, but for now I like it.) The boys were SOOO excited! This is what we woke up to...and it was already melting.
Blake thought it was going to be too cold so he didn't want to go out at first. Then when he saw Andrew all geared up....he was wanting in on the action. Matt had to work that morning and Claire was napping so the boys and I went out and played! All they wanted to do was throw snowballs.
I just wanted to make a snowman!
It was great snow for making a snowman. (I do know a little about snow...I do have roots in Wisconsin.) :)
The boys could have played out there all day. They were both snotty and coughing so we only stayed out for an hour. Maybe next time, boys!
I couldn't have asked for a better first snow. I've been a wee bit worried about what this winter will hold since last year they had a blizzard, but I enjoyed the snow for a day and then it was gone! I know next time we won't be so lucky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment