Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the birthday girl

This little cutie turned one today!!
She was all eager to open her presents....
but just for a minute...because then she was off!
She LOVES to be in the basement and wanted to go and do! No time for presents!!
With the help from A & B, the gifts got opened! Her favorite gift was this baby doll from her brothers. When she opened it she let out this big squeal!! She LOVES babies!! Afterwards, her brothers played with her dollhouse while she played with her doll. Yes, this picture will come back to haunt them. I even got Andrew saying on camera, "Mommy, hurry up with the video....I want to play with the dollhouse." ha! After dinner we sang and had cake!
When I told her to blow (to blow out the candle) she blew it a kiss. The boys got a big kick out of that!!
She wasn't sure what to think...
but then she realized her mommy made an awesome cake (with the help of a friend!)

And the girl chowed down!
I didn't want her to eat the whole thing, but by the time I got everyone a piece...she was done!

I can't wait to see how much she'll grow in this coming year!

4 comments:

jill said...

aww!! looks like fun!!! is that the cupcake cake that's in that cookbook we got for cmas a few years ago? looks like you did a good job! give sweet C some love from us....can't wait to see her! (and those silly boys. tell them jae has a tea set they can play with....haha!!)

Shawn Ann said...

now, she didn't get very messy! What's up with that! Plus, the second cake looks MUCH smaller than the first one! She got cheated!

Megan said...

wow! one already! happy birthday to claire!

Ashley Chandler said...

So sweet. Happy bday Claire. My, how she has grown. Fun times!!!!