Last week we met some friends at the zoo. It was a fun trip.
My favorite part was when we got back to the car and realized Claire's diaper had leaked pooh and it went ALL up her back. Thankfully it only got on her clothes and not all over the Bjorn. It was a huge mess tho!!
The boys did have fun. Here they are being gophers...
6 comments:
Oh Shandra, I have been there too. We were at Disney and David pooped all over me and himself. We didn't have any extra clothes for either one of us (rookie mistake). So we both ended up with new Disney outfits. Glad you had fun otherwise though.
The zoo looks like so much fun! Claire is looking more and more like you. And now I know what to buy the boys when I come to visit.
jody, that is funny...well, i'm sure it wasn't at the time. i was at the outlet mall w/ andrew and he did that. i just went and bought him a new outfit. :) thankfully i had brought another outfit for claire.
jill, we don't! :)
That is hilarious, poo up the back. Yikes, guess I have that to look forward to in the next few months. Funny how your mind forgets those things!!
ash...just remember to always pack an extra outfit! :)
one word for ya Shandra....CLOTH! :)
Oh how I wish we could enjoy the zoo right now...kids have cabin fever. There is about 6" snow outside and FREEZING!
Post a Comment