Miss Claire turned 3 months this week. :(
These days she loves to chew on her hands and drool all over the place...
Blake and Andrew are in a Power Ranger phase. I'm sure they'll move on to something else next month.
Andrew actually posing for the camera...
And this picture is for my dad. He gave me a hard time for putting Claire in a blue dress with brown stripes. (The pic at the top of the page.)
How's this pic for you? Big ol' bow and a PINK dress! :P I just couldn't catch her smile...dumb camera!
4 comments:
oh my goodness she is a baby DOLL!!! love that picture!! i so wish i could see her before she's freaking walking!! jae had that same pink carter's outfit -she actually got 2 of the same size - lol. i loved it. they'll probably be twinkies at the beach after this recent carter's trip :)
does power rangers still come on tv?? silly boys - they always have great pics ;)
i just hate the hood on that outfit. makes me nervous when she naps.
and don't worry...claire won't be walking at the beach. however, jae might be!!!!
yes, PR does come on tv.
gosh, I always got picked on for putting Daisy in pink all the time...pink, pink, pink everything ;) Ha, now pink is her favorite color! But she is such a girly girl.
I love the pictures of the kids! Good picture of Andrew..good smile! And sweet Claire...so cute! Love the bow!
Post a Comment