Here's what we've been up to lately...
We met some friends at Pump It Up. The boys LOVE this place and ask daily to go. I just sit my prego self on the bench while Matt keeps up with the boys. I think he enjoys it as much as they do. :)
Matt took the boys to Wal-Mart one day and they HAD to get these pumpkins. I could not believe Matt let them get these UGLY pumpkins, but I guess they really wanted them. I had to suck it up and let them put them out front. The things we do for our kids!
Andrew asked me to take his picture with his pumpkin. Why...because that's Andrew!
I've got about 3 weeks left and I'm VERY ready! I'm such a slacker these days as I have NO energy!! Matt has definitely been picking up my slack. He's awesome!
Other than that, not much new!
4 comments:
oh wow, those are some ugly pumpkins!! ha! what's wrong with him??? :P oh well...i feel your pain...have a feeling we'll end up with one of those ugly blow-up things in our yard before long. for christmas though hopefully and NOT h'ween. christmas ones aren't as obnoxious :)
can't BELIEVE you have just 3 weeks left!!
I must say I agree, those pumpkins are pretty ugly. Justin took the boys to get a pumpkin and a carving kit. All of the patterns were evil looking, so I didn't let them use it. i told Justin he needed to make the pumpkin look happy.
When I was at Wal-Mart last weekend, I bought a set of tattoos you put on a pumpkin instead of having to carve it. I haven't bought a pumpkin to put them on yet though. :) I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!!! Time flies!
Those pumpkins made me laugh!
Post a Comment