Thursday, October 01, 2009

33 weeks

I'm only 33 weeks and I'm SO ready! Probably not ready for the sleepless nights, but ready to just feel comfortable again!I went to the doctor today and am measuring 33 weeks. I'll probably be induced the week before. It's easier for me to be induced with Matt's schedule. Anyway, she did an ultra sound and Claire still looks like a girl. :) Yes, I've had my doubts because you just never know. And you can tell she has hair!! Hopefully just enough to hold a bow!!
The boys are getting excited about meeting their sister. Andrew has all sorts of questions. Today he asked what Claire was wearing. He did not like hearing she didn't have clothes on. It will be interesting to see how they act once she gets here!

9 comments:

jill said...

you're nothing but belly!! i dont want to hear anything differently! :) i know you're ready...not too much longer! and that's funny she already has hair...maybe its red :)

Shandra said...

um...i'm pretty sure i'm not all belly. unless she weighs nearly 30 lbs! :)

thePiks said...

That's so funny they were concerned about her not having clothes on! I keep waiting for my boys to realize their sister is "different" from them, but they haven't yet.

You look great! I know those last weeks are the worst, but it won't be long.

Carrie said...

You look amazing! You can come practice the sleeplesss nights at my house with 7 puppies!!

Megan said...

You look great! Can't wait to see that baby!

Unknown said...

You're a cute pregnant momma! Hope this last few weeks goes by quickly for you!

Shandra said...

thanks y'all!

amanda, yeah, i wonder how long it will take for the boys to catch on that claire is differnt too. :)

carrie, i'm really already having sleepless nights. this big belly is hard to move around in the bed. ugh! so, thanks...but no thanks!! :) i'll send the boys to come play with them!!

Shawn Ann said...

yep! Uncomfortable is the word for it! I need to post a pic of me. I was 35 weeks yesterday. I'm totally ready too!
Daisy had hair, but when they are that little it's hard to get a bow to stay in that ultra fine hair! The photographer just used a little bow with some petroleum jelly and stuck it to her head! Too cute! Head bands with bows are good too!

Unknown said...

You truly have some the cutest boys EVER!!!!! You look great.