Wednesday, September 23, 2009

boring blog

This post is for my "friend" who rarely comments on my blog, doesn't have a blog...AND tells me when I need to update!! Are ya happy?
My blog has been neglected, but at least my children haven't! :)

Of course Blake looks a little pathetic in this pic. He was playing hard outside and wasn't happy he had to come in! We are definitely loving the cooler weather!!
Andrew is sporting a new do these days! He thinks he's a big kid with his hair like this! Crazy kid. I think he looks cute, so I don't mind.
We are getting Claire's room together. Her bedding should come in tomorrow and I can't wait!! Pink is DEFINITELY a hard color to work with! She'll be here in 7-8 weeks and I think the boys are just as excited as I am....of course I'm not ready for the sleepless nights!
So "friend" there ya go! Isn't this such a great post? :)

4 comments:

Shawn Ann said...

Can't wait to see the room! Yes pink is difficult...you've got to be careful not to get too bright!

Daisy is pointing to the bow on the side of your blog and asked if it was a K...

jill said...

ok, blake looks so different in that pic!! is it the hair i wonder?? maybe he's losing his 'baby'ness...still just as cute tho!! love a's hair. cant wait to see the room!!

jill said...

Updating with something is better than nothing at all. And you can never go wrong with cute pictures of the boys.
Can't wait to see the pink room.

Kristy said...

A looks just like Stephen when he use to do his hair like that!! I love it on him!! Nicholas said he wanted to do his hair like that the other day...Andrew is bringing it back!!:)